Vital members of the healthcare team, transcriptionists are medical language specialists who transcribe doctors' dictated reports. The increased use of technology, such as electronic medical records, increases the importance of ensuring the accuracy of documentation and a patient’s medical history.
Loralie Euverman, CHIM, will share with you how Medical Transcriptionists can contribute to the health, safety, and well-being of your patients and healthcare practice.
In this 30-minute Practice Management Nugget Loralie will give you practical information:
- What Medical Transcriptionists do
- What Medical Transcriptionists students learn in the program
- Why Medical Transcriptionists are vital to a health care team
Loralie Euverman is an Associate Chair for the Medical Transcription Program, School of Health at NAIT. She works closely with the Advisory Committee and industry leaders and also is also an instructor within the program.
Practice Management Nugget interview with Loralie help you with
- What to expect when you hire a new grad
- How to find a Medical Transcriptionist
- How Medical Transcriptionists can benefit your clinic
Join us for Practice Management Nugget interview
With Loralie Euverman, CHIM, Associate Chair, Medical Transcription Program, NAIT
Recorded Live Thursday February 26, 2015
Audio and Slides
Don't miss an event – Sign Up Now! Practice Management Nuggets Weekly Reminder Email