Know How to Respond to a Privacy Breach…You'll Sleep Better at Night!
Privacy incidents happen!
60% of small and medium business owners go out of business within 6 months after a privacy and security breach. Patients, clients, employees and business partners trust you to keep their private and sensitive information confidential and secure.
Properly managing a privacy breach is critical to the continued success of your business.
Mandatory privacy breach reporting is quickly becoming a legislated requirement – and many businesses are not prepared!
Not recognizing and not notifying a privacy breach quickly and properly could result in fines and even jail time for the business, healthcare provider, employee, or vendor!
Learn NOW how to respond a privacy breach – Don’t get caught scrambling when a privacy breach happens.
The biggest mistake in managing a privacy breach is not recognizing the privacy breach.
The second biggest mistake is not knowing what to do about it.
Many healthcare practice managers, owners and privacy officers can't get past the idea that simply hoping that you won't have a privacy breach is not a good business strategy!
But nothing could be further from the truth!
If you want to confidently and properly manage a privacy breach but you don’t have a step-by-step action plan ready to implement, here's the solution you've been looking for… Your Practical Privacy Coach has prepared this FREE 60 minute webinar to introduce you to the 4 Step Response Plan.
Worrying About How To Respond To A Privacy Breach?
FREE Webinar Thursday October 8, 2020
When you have a privacy breach you must recognize the breach, contain it, notify the affected individuals, and prevent it from happening again. When you have this plan you will have confidence that you have identified and managed your areas of risk and dramatically reduce the risk of a privacy breach. Your staff will recognize a privacy breach early and respond quickly. You will manage the breach with minimum of risk to your patients, clients, and your practice.
- Recognize a privacy breach
- Understand why a privacy breach is a significant problem
- Understand the cost of a privacy breach and why you need to be prepared now
- Introduce you to the 4 Step Response Plan
- Prevent a privacy breach from happening again
… and much, MUCH more!
If you are a privacy officer, practice manager, healthcare provider, or a clinic manager who wants to confidently and properly manage a privacy breach, then this webinar is for you!
In the world of privacy breaches ‘If' has become ‘When'. Will you be ready?
If you want to confidently and properly manage a privacy breach, join us for the webinar.
This Webinar Includes:
- Live webinar
- Q&A with Jean Eaton, Your Practical Privacy Coach when you join the webinar live
- Access to the replay for a limited time
- PDF cheat sheets
- Infographic – 4 Step Response Plan
- BONUS – Privacy Breach Awareness Training for YOUR employee's orientation. Includes Video – “Can You Spot the Privacy Breach?”, Learning Guide, Post Test, and Certificates of Completion
This webinar may be eligible for Continuing Professional Development credits with your professional association.
Get Started Right Now!
So if you're a privacy officer, practice manager, healthcare provider, or a clinic manager who wants to be confident and prepared to successfully respond to a privacy breach you need to act on this right now.
- Your staff will recognize a privacy breach early and respond quickly.
- You will respond to the breach with a minimum of risk to your patients, clients, and your practice.
- When you have this plan you will have confidence that you have identified and managed your areas of risk and dramatically reduce the risk of a privacy breach.
What people are saying about the ‘4 Step Response Plan'
“I like the common sense approach to privacy…this isn't rocket science
but sometimes we, as professionals, need to be reminded of the fundamentals of our jobs.
This was very helpful in that regard.”
“Useful examples and excellent delivery.”
“Great presenter. Well spoken and full of knowledge.”
Jean L. Eaton, BA. Admin, CHIM, CC is constructively obsessive about privacy, confidentiality, and security when it comes to the handling of personal information, particularly in primary health care settings.
Jean provides solutions that are practical and effective for today’s healthcare providers so they can implement privacy by design and best practices to protect privacy, confidentiality, security of personal information.
So go ahead, register right now before it is too late!
Can’t attend? – register anyway and you will get the free replay.
Register now and then go check your email for details on how to join the event.
Along with your webinar registration, you will also benefit from the occasional Privacy Nugget tips by email of similar privacy resources and articles that you can use right away!
Jean is the host of Privacy, Confidentiality and Security Workshops for Your Healthcare Practice © series.
#BeCyberSmart and check out these other great events happening:
- October 8: Worrying About Responding To a Privacy Breach? Live Webinar
- October 15: Practical Privacy Officer Tips Webinar
- October 21: Privacy and Security in Telehealth – Health Privacy Summit