Managing a clinic is sometimes more than a full time job. We provide support to your clinic or office manager, and can help streamline administrative roles so your office runs smoothly and efficiently.
Here are the ways we can help:
- Hire administrative staff: We provide customized job descriptions, employee manuals, recruitment, reference checks, assistance with interviews and short list recommendations.
- Project management: We provide support and guidance and can oversee installation as you decide on computer network, office automation, and Electronic Medical Records selection.
- Records Management: We assist with space planning, workflow, automation, EMR implementation, trouble shooting, and follow-up. We'll help you develop your business case, assist with vendor selection, evaluate vendors and systems, and contribute to contract negotiation.
- Office practice and workflow design: We assess your office administration workflow to maximize your efficiency. We'll provide strategic plans to optimize your current practices and plans for ongoing improvement. We will implement practical workflow designs to improve patient access, assess software options and prepare a short list of alternatives. Should you require it, we'll happily join you on-site for group facilitation.
- Team Orientation: Have you hired health service providers, support, and administrative staff? We will develop and facilitate orientation as well as team development prior to your first day of patients. This will make your clinic operate smoothly and efficiently, with a strong team.
- Clinic Manager Mentor: Starting a new clinic is a demanding task. Sometimes your new clinic manager needs additional support to grow into their role with confidence. We will mentor your clinic manager to ensure you are off to a good start in your business processes, human resources management, office automation and clinic workflow. We will help to assess priorities and find solutions to unexpected obstacles. Your mentor can be available by phone or on-site for regularly scheduled meetings.
- Virtual Privacy Officer: The Health Information Act requires custodians of health information (physicians, etc.) to identify a Privacy Officer who is familiar with the applicable privacy legislation, privacy best practices, and privacy assessment methods. Their knowledge must be kept up to date because privacy legislation, methods, and technology are constantly changing. We provide mentorship and services on both a regular and as-needed basis. We offer the skills and expertise of full-time privacy experts who deal with privacy issues every day to assist your clinic to proactively manage privacy, confidentiality, and security best practices.