What can HIM professionals provide to your healthcare practice?
Lisa Proudfoot, BRE, CHIM, an Instructor in the Health Information Management (HIM) Program at SAIT will help you understand the role of HIM professionals in clinic administration.
In this 30-minute Practice Management Nugget Lisa will give you practical information on:
- What HIM professionals do
- Why HIM professionals are essential to health services
- What HIM students learn in the program
- What are non-traditional opportunities for HIM grads and seasoned practitioners
Practice Management Nugget interview with Lisa will help with:
- Information on practicum placements
- What to expect when you hire a new grad
- How HIM professionals can benefit your clinic administration
Join us for Practice Management Nugget interview
with Lisa Proudfoot, BRE, CHIM
Instructor HIM Program, SAIT
Recorded Live Thursday February 19, 2015
Replay Available During Health Information Management Professional Week 2018!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Celebrate Health Information Management Professional Week 2018! @E_CHIMA #CHIMAHIPW2018 #HIM” quote=”Celebrate Health Information Management Professional Week 2018!”]
ResourcesLearning Resource Guide – HIM Professionals
Health Information Management Program – SAIT HIM Practicum – SAIT
CHIMA – Canadian Health Information Management Association
Click the >> arrow to play the video.