Renovating or new office space? Need telephone systems?
Understanding which telephone service is best suited for your organization is often a complicated and difficult task. Let us make it easier for you to plan an effective telephone system for your office.
In this 30-minute Practice Management Nugget Dan will give you practical information on:
- Typical business telephone system requirements for a healthcare practice start-up
- Questions to ask potential suppliers
- Timelines to consider in your project plan
- What is VOIP?
Daniel Silverman, President of Telanet Canada Inc., will guide us through the technology to help healthcare practice managers opening a new office (or renovating or expanding) ask the right questions to make decisions on a business telephone solution.
Our interview with Dan will
- Show you options for your business telephone system solution
- Save you money by asking the right questions
- Tips for effective workflow
- Project planning on time
Join us for Practice Management Nugget interview
with Dan Silverman, President of Telanet Canada Inc. and Chairman of Avaya’s PCC (Partner Community Council).
Thursday November 6, 2014 noon – 12:30 pm MST
Join the webinar training for free
Replay Audio Only
Replay Audio and Slides
You don’t have to attend LIVE, but you will miss the Q&A! Replays available for only a limited time.