Is stress becoming a problem for you?
• Feel stressed with life’s changes and challenges?
• Have sleep problems?
• Feel worried about the future?
• Feel overwhelmed?
• Have too many things on your To Do list?
• Have too little time for family, friends and fun?
In this 30-minute Practice Management Nugget Eleanor will give you practical information:
• What is stress?
• Tips to build resilience so you can re-charge your battery
Audio and Slide Replay
Eleanor Frank is a Stress & Wellness Consultant certified by the Canadian Institute of Stress & Hans Selye Foundation (internationally recognized leaders in the field of wellness and stress management). Eleanor is a seasoned facilitator with small and large groups to help participants’ practical, common sense approach to navigating through life’s inevitable curves.
Practice Management Nugget interview with Eleanor Frank of Reenoo Workshops will help you to identify stress and 5 things you can do to navigate stress. When you learn how to manage stress you will:
- Increase your sense of fulfillment and inner peace
- Reduce your personal and work-related stressors
- Improve your overall sense of well-being
- Improve your health
- Improve your relationships
- Take charge of your life on a new level
Join us for Practice Management Nugget interview
with Eleanor Frank of Reenoo Workshops
Thursday October 30, 2014 noon – 12:30 pm MST
Don’t miss an event – Sign Up Now Practice Management Nuggets Weekly Reminder Email
You don’t have to attend LIVE, but you will miss the Q&A! Replays available for only a limited time.