Are you using Zoom in your healthcare practice?
In healthcare, it is important that patients trust you before they will share their personal information, listen to you, and before they will carry out your treatment recommendations.
In telemedicine, your patients need to be able to see your face, hear your voice in order to trust you.
When you appear confident on camera during telemedicine call this will build trust with your patient and remove distractions so that your patient better listens to your advice.
This on-line training will help you become more confident using Zoom for meetings, virtual care, and telemedicine.
The Communicate & Meet With Zoom in Your Healthcare Practice course will look at the basics of both joining and hosting a meeting, as well as the difference between the free and pro plan options.
Communicate and Meet Using Zoom In Your Healthcare Practice
Are you using Zoom for your Telemedicine or Virtual Care Encounters? Build trust with your patients when you confidently use Zoom to Communicate and Meet.
Ideal for physicians, dentists, chiropractic, physio, optometry – every healthcare professional who use Zoom for telehealth, virtual care, or team meetings!
- 25 step-by-step videos to get started quickly and be successful with Zoom
- Bonus downloadable Zoom instructions for patients
- Bonus training: Easily Improve Your Video Conference Presence with Lauren Sergy
- Bonus: Virtual Care Workflow
- Bonus: Virtual Background templates and training
If you are new to Zoom, I suggest that you follow the on-screen videos step by step.
If you are familiar with Zoom, and just need to dig a little deeper into the advanced settings or have specific questions, you can select the training that would most help you.
Note: This training is not specific to Zoom Healthcare; however, many of the features are similar between the public and the Healthcare versions of Zoom.
The Practice Management Success Tip, Communicate and Meet Using Zoom In Your Healthcare Practice, will help you
- Gain your patients' trust.
- Communicate confidently on-camera with your patients and your employees.
- Document your new virtual workflow process.
- Present yourself professionally.