Are you a clinic manager or healthcare provider who wants to build your network and re-fresh your professional connections so that you are better prepared for your next career move or, maybe, start or build your own business?
You have heard that LinkedIn is THE place to grow your career and your professional presence.
But are you wondering what the correct etiquette is, and the best practices for your LinkedIn profile?
Janice Porter knows the essentials to using LinkedIn that will make a big difference in improving your visibility and credibility – both crucial to prepare for your next job or move your healthcare practice towards profitability.
Janice will help you develop and use LinkedIn as a primary tool for bringing in new business.
Janice Porter is my guest expert on Practice Management Nuggets For Your Healthcare Practice.
Janice Porter's #1 Tip to Healthcare Providers
- LinkedIn is great for professional to professional connections
- Keep your profile fully optimized – if someone searches your name, Google indexes LinkedIn so highly that your profile will be a top hit
- First impressions are important! Make sure your profile is completed and professional
- You need to have a LinkedIn profile for legitimacy
- A professional headshot can improve your profile by over 93%
- Be authentic
- Create an optimized headline
- Personalize your background
- Be active and share content on your newsfeed
- When you connect with people, write personalized messages
- Make new connections
- When you build connections online, always aim to bring the relationship offline (Zoom coffee calls are a great idea!)
Featured Guest: Janice Porter
Janice Porter & Associates
Janice is known as a master communicator, and her passion is specializing in working and teaching professionals online and offline networking and marketing strategies for attracting, developing, nurturing, and retaining relationships that enhance business growth and profitability.
Janice believes anyone in business or looking for a new position, needs to have a professional LinkedIn profile, and that LinkedIn is a powerful, under-utilized online platform for attracting new clients, new referral partners, or being found by recruiters.
Connecting like-minded people is one of her innate gifts, because she cares and deeply values each person in her network. It is with deep insight and a steadfast belief in relationship marketing that Janice makes the introductions, and only when she is knows it will be beneficial to both parties.
To find more from Janice, download 16 Steps To A Fully Optimized LinkedIn Profile.
Be sure to tune in to my interview with Janice Porter,