Do you know what medical supplies you need for your new clinic?
Are your staff fully trained with the proper uses of Health Canada regulated products?
Do you have an inventory management plan?
Shawna Briscoe of Canada Medical Ltd. will help you determine what your medical supplies requirements are and how to manage inventory, saving you time and money.
In this 30-minute Privacy Management Nugget Shawna will give you practical information on:
- Typical requirements for a healthcare practice start-up
- CPSA and AHS regulations
- Questions to ask potential suppliers
- Timelines to consider in your project plan
- Ways to manage your medical supplies inventory
Shawna Briscoe is an Account Manager – Central Region at Canada Medical Ltd. specializing in distributing branded medical supply merchandise and training in CPSA and AHS regulations to ensure clinics are compliant.
Here’s what Practice Management Nugget interview with Shawna Briscoe will do for you:
- Show you options for ordering medical supplies
- Save you money by asking the right questions
- Make sure your medical supplies are ready when your clinic opens
- Help you manage your inventory
Join us for Practice Management Nugget interview
Medical Supplies and Inventory Management for Clinics
with Shawna Briscoe of Canada Medical Ltd.
Thursday May 14, 2015 12 noon – 12:30 pm MDT
Share the event on Facebook
ResourcesLearning Resource Guide – Medical Supplies / Inventory
You don’t have to attend LIVE, but you will miss the Q&A! Replays available for only a limited time.
Don’t miss an event!