- Would you like your patients to understand all the services that your pharmacy offers?
- Would you like more loyal, repeat patients?
- Would you like more new patients?
- Would you like more sales in your pharmacy?
- Would you like all of this without spending a fortune?
Harnessing Social Media to Strengthen Your Pharmacy Business
Recorded Live Thursday May 18, 2017 12 Noon MDT
Enroll in the FREE Pre-Course with Saam Ali DOWNLOAD Your Learning Resources Guide
Social Media Benefits for Pharmacy
In this 30-minute Privacy Management Nugget Saam Ali will give you 3 valuable tips on how to use social media.
- Patients get to know, like and trust your pharmacist.
- Easy to implement – you don't need a lot of technical skills.
- Save money compared to traditional marketing strategies.
Saam Ali is a locum pharmacist in Britain with more than 10 years of experience working in a variety of roles in the community, ranging from running daily private clinics to managing pharmacies with multi-million-pound turnovers.
However, for the past 3+ years, he turned his focus to the technology and online sector. During this time, he has become a proficient website developer, expert video course creator and founded a successful online company. The primary way he grew the company was by marketing through Social Media and it's his experience and understanding in this field that has led him to build this innovative course for the Independent Pharmacy sector.
Today, he continues to work part-time as a locum, consults with Pharmacy Businesses around innovation, but spends most of his time creating digital content to help drive Community Pharmacy into the digital age.
Practice Management Nuggets’© series is hosted by Jean Eaton (Your Practice Management Mentor) of Information Managers Ltd.