Information Managers can assist your healthcare practice in Alberta to recruit administrative and support staff. Recruiting is one of our Virtual Clinic Manager Services.
What is the Virtual Clinic Manager?
We are not an employment agency – we can help you recruit to fill your vacancies in your healthcare practice.
This might include:
- Create customized job description, job posting, on-line application form.
- Distribute advertising for the opening to multiple locations.
- Receive application forms and create and maintain a database of applicants. This will help to quickly review incoming applications and follow-up with candidates. The applications will come directly to Information Managers. The client will receive the information from all candidates.
- Screen candidates by telephone. When I identify a candidate(s) that meets your requirements, I will contact the client. You can decide at that time if you want me to do the first in-person interview with the candidate or if you want me to do the first in-person interview.
- After the interview, I can assist you with the reference checking and follow-up with the candidate. This may include a thank you notice to the candidates selected for a telephone interview and draft letter of offer to the successful candidate.