Recruitment can be time consuming. A successful employee orientation will help ensure your new hires stay… and save you time.
Lauren Sergy of Up Front Communication will help you to develop an employee orientation that benefits both the new employee and your clinic. In this 30-minute Practice Management Nugget Lauren will give you practical information on how to:
- Make new employees feel welcome
- Get new employees ‘up to speed’ quickly
- Reduce new employee stress (and current employees too)!
- Reduce training, time and other indirect costs that are involved when hiring new employees
Lauren Sergy of Up Front Communication is a public speaking, presentation, and communication coach. Her unique method engages both mind and body, incorporating techniques from acting, radio, psychology, marketing, and more.
This Practice Management Nugget interview with Lauren will show you:
How to develop a successful employee orientation, including:
- What critical information to include for maximum performance
- How to manage time for peer and supervisor mentoring, while keeping your clinic running smoothly
Join us for Practice Management Nugget interview
with Lauren Sergy, Up Front Communication
Recorded Live Thursday November 20th, 2014Learning Resource Guide – Successful Employee Orientation
Audio and Slides