Holidays are a great time to listen to podcasts. You might be camping, taking a road trip, or relaxing in your own backyard.
A podcast is basically a digital recording. An audio-only talk show. The modern radio show.
You can listen and learn, laugh, and allow yourself to spark new ideas.
There are thousands of podcasts to choose from! You may be surprised how many podcasts that there are in Alberta. Check out Seen and Heard in YEG for a sampling of Edmonton podcasts.
Why Should I Listen to Podcasts?
• Podcasts are constructive and filled with positive information.
• Podcasts are entertaining.
• Podcasts are usually free!
• Podcasts can help you become the best version of yourself.
• Podcasts force you to stop and listen. With all that background noise out there these days, how often do you really listen?
Top Podcast Picks for You!
Did you know that Practice Management Webinars for Your Healthcare Practice are also available as a podcast?
This interview series with practice managers, healthcare providers, or trusted vendors who support healthcare practices. Topics include things you need to know to help you start, grow, fix, or maintain your healthcare practice. The podcasts are short – about 30 minutes – with nuggets of information that you can use right away.
This season, our top podcast downloads include:
- Do You Feel That You Are Just Not Being Heard? With Lauren Sergy
- Payroll and Human Resources Solutions for Your Healthcare Practice With Dania Moazzam
- Worried About Inaccurate Health and Medical Information Online? With Carol Francis Bush
- Harnessing Social Media to Strengthen Your Pharmacy Business With Saam Ali
- Fill Cancellations Without Making a Single Phone Call With Hernish Acharya
- How Do I Know If My Computer Is Secure? With Craig Petronella
I will send much good karma your way if you include #PracticeManagementNuggets in your Facebook and Twitter posts!
Happy listening, and remember #PracticeManagementNuggets #amlistening @albertapodnet
[clickToTweet tweet=”Perfect for #Healthcare #PracticeManagers, #amlistening! #PracticeManagementNuggets” quote=”Share Your Favourite Podcast”]
If you don’t currently listen to podcasts, I encourage you to visit iTunes or Stitcher to search for one that grabs your interest. You may be happy to discover that many of your favourite personalities already have a podcast you can start tuning into. Even Practice Management Nuggets is available in podcast format!
Please Subscribe and Share
Happy listening, and remember #PracticeManagementNuggets #amlistening
Here’s a simple little video showing you how to subscribe to my podcast on Stitcher, on your desktop computer!