Hosted by the Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice, Access and Privacy Branch (click here to learn more about the hosts), the 2016 Saskatchewan Connections Conference – Access, Privacy, Security, Records Management and Health IM is a regionally based conference intended to assist public bodies in developing connections between these disciplines and address the associated challenges.
Access, Privacy, Security and Information / Records Management challenges are intertwined with almost everything public bodies do. Through a series of plenary, breakout and workshop sessions, delegates will gain a clearer understanding of access to information, protection of privacy, information security, and records management issues that arise in organizations subject to FOIP, LAFOIP, and HIPA. More importantly it focuses on the connections between these disciplines.
May 10-11, 2016
- Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
- Data Management/Governance – Director Enterprise Architecture, University of Waterloo
- Joint Study with Forrester Research and ARMA International – Forrester Research
- Establishing a Social Media Policy that Works for YOUR Organization – Executive Director, Tourism Saskatchewan
- BIG DATA and Open Government – Cisco Systems Research Chair in Big Data and Open Government and Assistant Professor, Johnson-Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy, University of Regina
- And more!
Pre-conference workshops include “4 Step Response to a Privacy Breach” with Jean L. Eaton, Your Practical Privacy Coach with Information Managers Ltd.
Hosted by the Ministry of Justice
brought to you by Verney Conference Management