Professional Presence is more than what you wear – Tweet This!
with Shirley Borrelli, Looking Your Best Inc.
Thursday, June 19, 2014 12 noon – 12:30 pm MST
You might be in the front office or a healthcare provider. You might wear uniforms, lab coats, or business clothes. This webinar will provide you with the information to take control of your image and the impression it makes every single day.
Shirley Borrelli is a passionate educator who brings nearly 20 years experience in training, writing and consulting to her image and personal branding company, Looking Your Best Inc.
In this webinar you will:
- Hear that how we show up tells people what we think of ourselves and our competency and therefore how we expect to be treated: with respect and credibility
- Explore the concepts of how to design your image that reflects your capabilities, skills and talents.
- Hear the 7 Threshold Effects that can make or break your professional presence
- List obstacles that block your credibility
- Prioritize 3 key areas of your image that need immediate attention
Audio and Slides