Did you know there are over 190 pieces of federal and provincial legislation when it comes to payroll?
Payroll covers hiring and firing, salary, leave dates, benefits, bonuses, employment records, statement of earnings and other topics. Payroll and human resources solutions are critical functions for every healthcare practice.
Small businesses often spend over six hours a month on payroll functions when they do the payroll internally. If the clinic manager has not had training to manage the payroll and learn the employment standards rules like overtime and holidays, it can take many more hours! Clinic managers can quickly be overwhelmed by the responsibilities of managing payroll.
Common Payroll and Human Resources Errors
Doing payroll by hand can save you money. But it can create problems, too, like
- Incorrect calculations – it’s easy to make errors. Even small miscalculations can cause problems later when you are preparing tax reports.
- Time consuming and time critical tasks.
- Record keeping is hard – paper payroll deduction calculation forms, employee work schedules, bookkeeping, employee files, and time cards and holiday request forms in many places – and not always easy to find when you need it.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Reduce The Time You Spend Managing Scheduling Employees: Proven Ways To Get It Done!” quote=”Reduce The Time You Spend Managing Scheduling Employees: Proven Ways To Get It Done!”]
Reduce Payroll Pain
In this Practice Management Nugget Webinar for Your Healthcare Practice, Dania Moazzam of Ceridian will show you how you can
- Reduce the time you spend managing scheduling employees
- Accurate and efficient payroll calculations and avoid errors and penalties
- Meet Employment Standards and taxation rules with confidence
- Use real time data to manage work schedules and costs
- Invite employees to easily access their own work schedules and manage their availability and holiday requests
- Improve the confidentiality of sensitive payroll data
New or Existing Practice?
If you are opening a new healthcare practice or have an existing healthcare practice and want to reduce the time you spend managing payroll and human resources, you need to attend this FREE webinar with Dania Moazzam, Small Business Consultant with Ceridian.
Register for this FREE 30-minute Practice Management Nugget Webinar with payroll and human resources solutions expert Dania Moazzam. She will help you reduce the time and stress of scheduling employees, payroll and human resources and laws that you need to follow for your healthcare practice.
Register for this free webinar here
The perfect lunch break for busy practice managers – only 30 minutes and it’s free!
Practice Management Nuggets Webinars is a regular interview series with practice managers, healthcare providers, or trusted vendors who support healthcare practices. Topics include things you need to know to help you start, grow, fix, or maintain your healthcare practice. The events will be short – about 30 minutes – with nuggets of information that you can use right away.
And best of all – this is a free, no cost opportunity for you and your staff to hear from experts on a variety of topics how they made their clinics and businesses a success! Register now to receive a weekly update of the Practice Management Nugget Webinar guest speaker. Even if you can’t attend register anyway and we will send you the replay. Replays will be available for only a limited time.
Practice Management Nuggets’© series is hosted by Jean Eaton (Your Practice Management Mentor) of Information Managers Ltd.