In this FREE 30-minute Practice Management Nugget Webinar with Dustin Rivers you will get a behind-the-scenes peak at the upcoming 2016 Saskatchewan Connections conference.
The Connections events are each regionally based conferences designed for Access, Privacy, Security and Information / Records Management professionals working for public agencies.
Through a series of plenary, breakout and workshop sessions, delegates will gain a clearer understanding of access to information, protection of privacy, information security, and records management issues that arise in organizations subject to FOIP, LAFOIP, and HIPA. More importantly, discussion focuses on the connections between these disciplines.
25+ sessions and 35+ speakers over 2 days
Regina SK May 10-11, 2016
Learn how you can 7x your professional education starting with listening to this interview with Dustin Rivers, Executive Director, Verney Conference Management right now!
The 2016 Saskatchewan Connections: Access, Privacy, Security, Records Management & Health IM Conference, is also part of a series of regionally based conferences, all based on similar themes. They are the only multi-disciplinary, cross-jurisdictional, and community-based developed events for the greater public service across Canada. As a value-added bonus, participants of this event also receive access to the presentations from these Connections events in the same calendar year!
Whether you are a new attendee, have attended many times in the past, are new to the field or are a seasoned veteran…this event will offer something for everyone.
Thursday, April 7, 2016
(replay available for a limited time)
Join us for Practice Management Nugget Webinar
7x Your Professional Education
This conference is for you if you are a an
- Access & Privacy Professional
- Information Technology and Information Security Expert
- Human Resources Professional
- FOIP/LAFOIP Officer
- Federal Public Servant
- Communications Manager
- Information / Records Manager
- Municipal Employee
- Service Delivery Personnel
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Chief Counsel
- Security Officer
You should also attend if:
- You are a member of your organization's library community and are concerned with how information is categorized and retrieved
- You are an archivist and are responsible for managing legal and historically significant information
- You are a manager responsible for program and/or client records of all kinds, including personal, secure and classified information
- You are a knowledge manager responsible for designing and leveraging the information management practices of your organization
- You are interested in managing information for the purposes of:
- Service Improvement
- Service Transformation
- Management Accountability Framework response
- Departmental Audit
- Program Management
- Information Technology Deployment and Optimization
Dustin Rivers is the Executive Director of Verney Conference Management.
Since 2002, Dustin and Verney have been providing Conference Management Solutions across Canada.
hosted by Jean Eaton of Information Managers Ltd.
Your Practice Management Mentor and Practical Privacy Coach
Register for the 2016 Saskatchewan Connections event