Hire the right new people.
Frustrated by needing to hire MOA’s – again?
Not sure how to conduct an interview?
Don’t have the tools that you need?
Information Managers is tickled pink to sponsor “Interview Right to Hire Right” with Nelson Scott.
If you want to hire Medical Office Assistants and front office staff for your healthcare practice who have the potential to be top performers, this workshop is the best investment you can make in your professional development.
In just 2 ½ hours, you will receive tips and tools that will enable you to:
- Approach your next opportunity to hire with confidence
- Identify competencies and attitudes that are necessary for on-the-job success
- Write and ask interview questions that will yield high-quality information on which to base your hiring decisions
- Assess information on resumes and application forms to decide who to invite to interviews
- Conduct and maintain control of the interview
- Probe to get beyond superficial, well-rehearsed responses
- Make hiring decisions on evidence, not gut feelings
BONUS: Simple, easy-to-use techniques you can use to build commitment on and even before your new employee’s first day on the job.
You will learn:
- 3 Steps to write Behaviour Description Interview Questions
- 5 Stages of an interview
- 9 Questions not to ask, and why
- 4 Techniques to reduce the candidate’s (and your) interview-induced anxiety
- 7 Items to bring to every interview
BONUS: Access to your own copy of Nelson’s e-book, 13 Reasons Managers Are “Unlucky” When Making Hiring Decisions.
Wednesday November 19, 2014
10408-124 St NW
6:15 pm – 8:45 pm
$47 Interview Right to Hire Right workshop, tips, tools, and templates
PLUS BONUS 1 month membership Information Managers Network
$37 Yes! I am currently a member of Information Managers Network and want to register for Interview Right to Hire Right workshop at this members' only price!
No vacancy? This might be the best time to prepare for the next interview! Hiring the right person for the job is one of the biggest tasks for a manager. It takes time and preparation to conduct effective interviews. Invest the time now to develop the key interview questions.
Nelson Scott provides interview tips that you can use to gather high-quality information on which to base your hiring decisions using Behaviour Description Interviewing (BDI). Nelson Scott has trained thousands of managers and supervisors from a variety of public, private and not-for-profit sector organizations on how to use interviews to gather high-quality information on which to base their hiring decisions. He also works with clients to develop interview questions, to prepare them to conduct interviews, and to manage the selection process on their behalf.
Interview Right to Hire Right
with Nelson Scott, SEA Consulting
Wednesday, November 18, 2014
6:15 pm – 8:45 pm
Not sure if this is for you? Listen to our Practice Management Nugget interview with Nelson Scott recorded on June 12. Replay is available to members of Information Managers Network.
Can’t attend? Sign up for Nelson’s newsletter and other resources.