The Top 3 Agreements
Your Healthcare Practice MUST Have
Are you confused about Information Manager Agreements?
You are not alone!
In this free report, I’ve explained the Top 3 Agreements Your Healthcare Practice MUST Have (and Why).
Good business practices and health information management is supported by three agreements your healthcare must have.
Without these documents,
- You are in breach of the HIA.
- You may incur fines under the HIA.
- You may face sanctions and disciplinary actions from your professional regulatory college.
- You will encounter conflicts, poor communication, between yourself and the vendor(s) and the other participating custodians in your practice.
- You may lose control of the health information.
It doesn’t have to be this way! Download the free report and protect your healthcare practice.
“When we know better, we can we do better.”
Protect your organization and your patients. Equip your staff with the information they need to confidently and correctly handle personal health information.
I am constructively obsessive about privacy and confidentiality in the healthcare sector–and I think you should be, too!
I assist healthcare providers, clinic managers, practice managers, privacy officers and independent healthcare practice owners with practical privacy awareness training and tools that are easy to implement, consistent content, cost-effective and meaningful to your day-to-day business.
Let me help you prepare for mandatory privacy breach notification so that you will have the confidence to respond to a privacy breach and protect your practice.
Jean L. Eaton, Your Practical Privacy Coach with Information Managers Ltd.