Include these items in your social media policy.
Acceptable Social Media Behavior
- Sharing positive stories about employees, projects, and customers.
- Generating anticipation with hints regarding upcoming events or news.
- Praising employees to demonstrate pride in your business.
- Sharing pictures and short videos to express your company’s personality.
- Planning a social media strategy that ties into your other marketing efforts.
- Responding in a positive way to questions or complaints about the company.
Unacceptable Social Media Behavior
- Sharing confidential information with the public/competitors.
- Sharing private details regarding financial or contact information.
- Making derogatory or offending comments about customers.
- Making derogatory comments about employers or workplace situations.
- Making unfriendly or insulting comments about your competition.
- Deleting or responding negatively to comments or complaints about the company.
Great tips, thanks MicroAge.