A systematic approach to welcoming a custodian or employee will guarantee that valuable privacy and security training is completed!
Clinics who implement this report may see
- Greater commitment to protecting privacy and security
- Better job performance and satisfaction
- Reduced stress and better staff retention
This report will help you to
- Easily and consistently set privacy and security expectations with employees
- Implement good privacy and security procedures
- Save you time!
- Implementation tips
- Employee Privacy and Security Checklist Policy Template
- Employee Privacy and Security Checklist Procedure Template
- Employee Privacy and Security Checklist Checklist Template
Enter your email address and your name to get the free report delivered to your in-box.
Your Practice Management Success Tip will be delivered to the email address that you enter above.
You’ll also benefit from occasional emails about privacy and practice management.
We don’t share or sell your information. Ever.
“When we know better, we can we do better.”
Protect your organization and your patients. Equip your staff with the information they need to confidently and correctly handle personal health information.
I am constructively obsessive about privacy and confidentiality in the healthcare sector–and I think you should be, too!
I assist healthcare providers, clinic managers, practice managers, privacy officers and independent healthcare practice owners with practical privacy awareness training and tools that are easy to implement, consistent content, cost-effective and meaningful to your day-to-day business.
Let me help you prepare for mandatory privacy breach notification so that you will have the confidence to respond to a privacy breach and protect your practice.
Jean L. Eaton, Your Practical Privacy Coach with Information Managers Ltd.