Information Managers is excited to offer a new training program that will be cost and time effective for a variety of teams and offices, and will provide quality consistent privacy and security awareness to your current and new employees and contractors.
You can have exclusive access to a customized privacy awareness webinar that your team can access on demand. This permits immediacy to new employees and can be easily included in the orientation period. The webinar will be approximately 1 1/2 hours in duration and include handouts, and pre- and post-training tests that you administer.
Privacy and Security Awareness Training Webinar
The standard webinar content includes:
- What is privacy, confidentiality, and security?
- What is the Health Information Act (HIA)? Includes summary of important 2010 and 2013 amendments.
- What is the Personal Information Protection Act?
- What is Alberta Health Act?
- What are HIA Privacy Principles?
- What is Health Information?
- To whom does the HIA apply?
- What is Netcare? Review of authorized use.
- What are Safeguards – Administrative, Physical, and Technical?
- What are Expressed Wishes of Individual?
- What is a Privacy Breach?
Some customization of the content can be made to make it even more relevant and useful to your organization.
The webinar may include a pre-recorded audio introduction and conclusion by your Privacy Officer, Manager, CEO or designate to further customize the training to your organization.
Your organization will receive the web link to the webinar, electronic copy of participant handouts and quiz that you may use up to 1 year for current and future training needs. This is licensed for your exclusive use – you cannot give or sell this to another party. You can choose to post this to your internal website or computer network, or Information Managers can host this for you to access on demand.
$300.00 +GST. Includes handouts, 1 year licensed access to Privacy Awareness Training webinar.